Welcome back to a new school year! To get started with your Tales2go audiobooks subscription at school, follow the 5 easy steps below...
(If you are looking for information to send home to parents, visit our blog post about engaging with parents where you'll find a letter and login guide to send home.)
1. Train yourself and your staff
- Attend a live webinar (see schedule here) or schedule one by e-mailing PD@tales2go.com
- View our recorded 6-minute "Back To School" webinar
- Explore our Lesson Plans section to find lessons, activities and graphic organizers for all ages
- View this blog post about all the ways students can listen at home and at school
2. Login ALL School-owned devices
Download this login guide for your school. Make sure you know your School ID and Password. Contact us if you don't know it.
3. Activate student IDs (if applicable)
Send an updated roster to email@example.com. Student IDs and Password for each student are given in order to bookmark titles (see login guide) and also to login ONE device at home.
Download and edit the Parent Letter & Login Guide to send home for information on using Tales2go at home.
4. Advertise and Promote!
Encourage listening on Tales2go by giving bookmarks out to your students.
- Promote Tales2go usage using this flyer. Find texts for all grade levels.
5. Know where to find resources
- Video Tutorials: https://www.tales2go.com/video-tutorials/
- Lesson Plans and Graphic Organizers: http://tales2go.com/category/lesson-plans/
- FAQs: http://tales2go.com/faqs/
- Blog: http://tales2go.com/category/blog