To get started with your Tales2go audiobooks subscription, use these documents and images to help roll it out!
Please remember that Tales2go has multiple subscription options, so if your specific subscription does not include unlimited school devices or at home use, please disregard those portions of this page.
- Download this login guide for your school. Make sure you know your School ID and Password. Contact us if you don't know it. Unless instructed otherwise, login ALL school owned devices to your School ID and Password.
- Schedule a webinar with our PD Coordinator.
- Save and use the image below to make finding Tales2go on your library or school website easy!
- Explore our Lesson Plans section to find lessons, activities and graphic organizers for all ages.
- Encourage listening on Tales2go by giving these fun bookmarks out to your students.
- Hang up these flyers around your school:
- Student IDs and Password for each student are given in order to bookmark titles (see login guide) and also to login ONE device at home.
- Send home information to parents: visit our blog post about engaging with parents where you'll find a letter and login guide to send home.
- Watch our quick video tutorial about logging in. You can find many other video tutorials here.
Contact us with any questions! Happy listening.