We can help!
Instantly download and print any of the resources on this page, get a quick start with tutorial videos, and as always, contact us if we can help answer any questions.
Images for social media posts:
Click for the full resolution image and then right click (cmd+click on Macs) to save to your computer.
Remember to tag us (@tales2go) in your posts and we might feature your posts on our social!
Instant .pdf downloads:
- Activation guide - print or email this 'cheat sheet' to help fellow staff members activate their school devices and get everything set up for student use.
- Bookmarks - designed to indicate that a book is available on Tales2go, contains a QR code to make downloading the (free) app easy, includes an activation guide
- Dust jacket stickers - formatted for Avery address labels #5160, these stickers are perfect for placing on books to remind students and staff that they can listen to popular books on Tales2go. Best of all, popular books don't need waiting lists because Tales2go audiobooks are simultaneously streaming!
- Table tents/Shelf talkers - Handy reminders to place around devices at school, under books on display, and at your library check out stations.
- Letter for parents and visual login guide in English
- Letter for parents and visual login guide in Spanish
Links to video tutorials: